Friday, June 10, 2016

First time

The first time my husband photographed me was a hot summer afternoon. The air was thick with humidity and we had just woken up from a nap. Normally, we intertwine our bodies when we sleep but that afternoon we were on opposite sides of the bed. Even holding hands would create more unbearable heat that would wake us up. When we woke up Jonathan eyed me for a bit and then rushed up and got his camera. "Don't move." he said as he snapped away. Eventually I got up and went through my day while he continued to shoot. It was a surreal feeling, a few months ago I had just been following this photographer on Instagram, unsure of who he was outside of the beautiful photos he was posting. Now I was married to him, I was his muse and everything was wonderful. 













No comments:

Post a Comment