Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something New

I haven't really been able to shoot recently. Models were running around for fashion week, I was working, the other members of my team were working. It's been hectic couple of weeks and all while my desire to shoot was building. Brian suggested that I just go out and shoot. That I shouldn't limit myself to just fashion photography. You see, I find that sometimes I get caught up and limit myself in what I want to do. I know that I want to be create stories and that I want to try to be the best fashion photographer that I can be and sometimes that's all I focus on. The photographer I work for now shoots for Vogue, Teen Vogue and Interview but he has hundreds of polaroids from just shooting. I thought about it and realized shooting more never hurt anyone. So I began to take my camera out more and soon enough I was having a blast. I went up to people and asked to photograph them, I set up times for Brian and I to take photos and I just became genuinely excited to explore and capture moments. 
Here are just a few of the photos I have so far.
San Gennaro festival 
Kabby Borders in American Apparel

My love


Photos Brian took of me

my favorite 
Mornings 

No comments: