Friday, September 14, 2012

Wicked

This summer was one of the most anxiety ridden summers of my entire life. Overall it was good. I got to hang out with all of my friends who were home from school, my boyfriend and I got to do lots of fun things and I got to see my family a bunch. Originally I wanted to take the summer easy but use it productively. I wanted to shoot lots and lots while there was time. Unfortunately, disaster struck. Due to my fantastic luck I had just uploaded my new shoot and was waiting to put it on my hard drive when my computer just stopped working. For awhile I thought it was the hard drive and that I lost all of my photos for good. Then it turned on for about 5 minutes and I was able to put photos into dropbox quickly. I went to what feels like a million people over the summer only to have my hopes picked up and have them slammed to the ground again. Long story short, I spent my summer freaking out. Finally, I was able to get back most of my images and send them out and finally these photos were published by Coco Magazine. I was so blessed to work David, Erica, Gayle and Alex. We had a great time shooting and I'm really happy with the way the photos turned out. I hope you like them too. 

1 comment: