Sunday, February 23, 2014

This week on Instagram (February 16th - February 23rd)

This week started out with the prospect of being busy and ended up being pretty slow. This week coming up is going to be hectic and I'm so excited. 
Here are some of the highlights of the week but if you want to see more follow me HERE on Instagram.

Charlie looking for some food.

Bower Mural wall by Maya Hayuk

We had a double date dumpling cooking night on tuesday. Find the recipe delicious HERE

B and I celebrated our two year anniversary by going to Ushiwaka Maru, a sushi place where the only recognizable item on the menu was spicy tuna. B brought me there so I could be adventurous and try new foods. I was skeptical at first but it turned out to be an amazing experience. If you get the opportunity to go you should.


The morning before I left for DC spent drinking tea with my Anthropologie mug and in my American Apparel Pajama set (which apparently they don't sell anymore)

My obsession with Buffalo Exchange followed me all the way to Georgetown where I found this beautiful statement piece for $6.50


Met up with friend and owner of Sassyandbadassy.blogspot.com, Ella Rinaldo, to discuss life, collaborations and shoes. (Fun fact: the delicious dumpling recipe is from her blog and there are more recipes and lifestyle advice there so be sure to check it out)


People watching at the National Zoo

Look out for a post coming soon about the National Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment