Thursday, February 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Two Year Anniversary

Today is my two year anniversary with my love, Brian. 
I can't even begin to describe where my head is at today. I have never been with anyone for two years. 
It really feels like just yesterday I nervously asked Brian to let me photograph him. Like I was just telling my friends about this a beautiful guy that I was kind of into but refused to really admit because I had just gotten out of a relationship. 

It hasn't always been easy and both of us have made our mistakes but today, on our 2 year anniversary, I can only see what makes us happy, what makes us strong at what it's going to take for each of us to become better so we can grow together as a couple. 

I am grateful for my beautiful best friend and continuously overwhelmed with the amazing love that I receive.

I don't normally post photos that I've already posted on the blog but today is a special occasion. These photos were taken on a windy cold day in January. When I showed up to B's apartment his roommate Richard was kind enough to let me in because B had slept through me buzzing in. I remember sitting int he living room awkwardly, taking in the apartment and getting a feel for the boys who would later become like family to me. I remember the nervous feeling I got in my stomach as B and I took photos on his rooftop, a rooftop I would later spend summer nights dancing on, eating homemade meals on by candlelight and sometimes even watching the sunrise on. 
So much time has passed since that day and so many things have happened. I can't believe it's been two years.  

Happy anniversary my love. Here is to the next year being even better.























No comments:

Post a Comment