Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Be the girl you loved

It's been a busy week of meetings and work. I picked up a job at Beauty and Essex a couple of weeks ago that I'm in love with. I get to work with some of the most beautiful vintage pieces of jewelry I have ever seen. 
 I spent memorial day with good friends on our roof listening to music, drinking wine and beer, and enjoying each other's company. At one point my neighbor was even kind enough to bring his bearded dragon, Sparky, to come play with us. We got up to the roof in the afternoon and didn't leave until the sun went down. We watched fireworks go off in the distance and danced to Miley Cyrus.
It was the loveliest afternoon with the loveliest friends. 

The title is from the song from the James Blake song Retrograde that I'm currently obsessed with. It's been holding special meaning near and dear to my heart recently. I hope you enjoy it. 

Styled by the lovely Rachel Lynch, this outfit was inspired by my mermaid leggings I got last year. The outfit was complete with these out of control Jeffrey Campbell shoes that fit perfectly as my faux fins.
Photos by the lovely Rachel Lynch of Ihateblonde.com 


The Ever Crown from Cult Gaia
Short Vest Printed with Eclipse from the Front Row Shop (similar here)
Aqua Mermaid Legz from Poprageous 





No comments:

Post a Comment