Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon, Like a fucking dream I'm living in.

I've been on such a Lana Del Rey kick these past two weeks. It mostly has to do with the fact that I associate her music with warm weather. The lyrics to this week's style post are from her song Radio. It's been perfect to listen to on those hot days we spend up on the roof. This past week we spent our entire day on the roof. I know you all must be so sick of seeing photos from it but it's just the loveliest place to spend your days. Rachel (of Ihateblonde.com) and her friend (and incredible photographer) Brittanny needed the roof to shoot some looks for Wildfox and all of us followed. B brought his book to read, I brought my camera and my cousin Aaron and one of my best friend's Kristina came to keep us company. We spent close to 5 hours on the roof hanging out an enjoying the sun. At the end, the incredible Brittanny Taylor offered to shoot some looks for this week's style post. 

B is wearing a lovely and light outfit that we like to call his 4th of July look. Mixing the red chinos with a white shirt with a contrast collar and pocket really makes everything pop. I, on the other hand, went for something a little more black and white. I went with a beautiful summery dress from Free People. I paired with a great necklace also from Free People some Dolce Vita shoes. It's the perfect look to feel comfortable and beautiful in. 

On another note B and I are going Boston today! I've never been and I'm so excited. We're staying in his hometown and I'm so excited to see where he grew up and part of his history. I'm also SO excited to play at the aquarium and see the science museum. Keep an eye for photos from our trip on the blog in the next couple of weeks!

All photos in this post were taken by the lovely and beautiful Brittanny Taylor


Classic Suspenders from Urban Outfitters 









Bel Air Sunglasses from Wild fox
Aztec Bib Dress from Free People
Long Coin Layering Necklace from Free People 
Boho Gal Ganesha Cuff from Boho Gal











No comments:

Post a Comment