Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm Really A Mermaid

I know I did a pretty lame job of documenting the mermaid parade the other day but it was because I was having such a great time. I haven't been to Coney Island in about 4 years so going back was such a blast. I got to hang out with my 2 Rachels and my new friend Phil. Coney Island has changed so much! Luna Park looks phenomenal and even though I had to head to work, I was able to fit in one ride in. 

Of course when you go to a mermaid parade you have to break out the long colorful hair. I wasn't really prepared to be an all out mermaid due to work and lack of preparation, but that wasn't going to keep me from letting everyone know that I was really a mermaid. So I paired my blue wig with this fantastic Wildfox shirt and some green mermaid shorts that match my leggings from this post.

So here is to finding more reasons to celebrating your inner mermaid this summer!

Photography by my favorite curly haired photographer Phillip Van Nostrand


Similar mermaid scale shorts found here












No comments:

Post a Comment