Sunday, March 2, 2014

This week on Instagram: 2/23 - 3/2

This week was a cold and quiet one. Most of my shoots got pushed back to this week and hopefully with the weather they end up working out. 

Happy March everyone! Looking to follow along on Instagram (you should because this is only the tip of the iceberg) be sure to follow HERE


From Thrush Holmes' exhibit at the Mike Weiss Gallery


Tom Wesselmann at Jim Kempner Fine Art


Behind the scenes of my most recent self portrait

 My first try at eggs benedict 

Audrey and Abuela 


A lovely gift from the people over at Sweet & Spark

Seen at the J.Crew store near Union Square


Another gift from OPI of a super fun chrome nail polish 


A shot of me shooting by Daniel Franzese 


Spotted in SoHo 


Post shoot selfie with Daniel Franzese

From one of my favorite stores in SoHo, The Evolution Store


Sunset in the East Village

No comments:

Post a Comment