Sunday, March 9, 2014

This week on Instagram: 3/2 - 3/9

This week was nice. I kept busy and was really productive. I've been forcing myself to go out more instead of choosing to stay home. Thanks to this blog I'm shooting more and overall I just feel happier. Spring is coming and I feel the regrowth of nature and myself. 



Had another meeting at Nylon Magazine this week.


A wonderful nail lacquer from Butter London that makes me feel like sailor mars when I wear it.


A little selfie with my love before our shooting our first style post for the blog.


Richard's amazing gumbo for Fat Tuesday.


From my shoot last Wednesday with actress Natalie Hall 


Brian and I baked bread from scratch and it ended up coming out pretty well!

Some lovely sunglasses that ZeroUV sent over for me to shoot with.


Got to shoot again with actor Daniel Franzese. Stay tuned to see the blog post tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment