Friday, April 25, 2014

Hayley and Ruari Grant

Last week B's coworker got married in Ohio. I had never been to Ohio before (or really any state that wasn't somewhere near the coast) so it was very exciting. The area is just so different from New York and interesting in a million ways. I was very excited to go to this wedding because I knew it would be the first time I'd be able to hang out with some of my favorite people that B works with in a fancier setting. We all looked our best as we gathered for one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen. The ceremony and reception was set up in the bride's backyard right along the Ohio river. The weather was perfect, the ceremony was perfect, the sunset was perfect and the reception was one of the most fun times I've had with the Fiddlesticks group.

I look back on the wedding and can't believe how quickly it went by and how much fun it was. I'm so happy that Ruari and Hayley get to now start their lives together because they were just made for each other. 

Here are a few photos I snapped from the absolutely beautiful event. 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment